An all-in-one suite
Whatever is your business management need (sales, human resources, logistic, stock, invoicing, accounting, and manufacturing, e-mailings, etc.), you are able to setup the application to match your need, and only your need. You enable only the feature you need. Integration between the features/modules you decide to use is ready “in-the-box”, so, even without customization, users are immediately ready to work and won’t have to make any double entry on your information system.
You can use our module builder assistant, or make custom development if this is not enough.
A multi-distribution model in a rich eco-system
You can install and use AistroERP as a standalone application, or online on a shared or dedicated server or virtual machine to use it from anywhere, any desktop, tablet or smartphone. AistroERP is of course available as SaaS application on ready to use Cloud services.
Core Components of AistroERP:
1. CRM and Sales – Customer, Leads, Quotation / Proposal, Orders, Contracts / Subscription managements
2. Product and Stock – Products / Services, Stock, Purchase, Shipment managements
3. HR – Employees, Expense report, Leave, Timesheets managements
4. Finance and Billing – Billing and Payments, Banks, accounting entries managements
5. Marketing – Email marketing and Surveys
6. Others – Projects and tasks management, Interventions, Agenda
7. Integrations – API, External connectivity, Import / Export, Developers platform to build new modules if required
• Customers, Prospects or Suppliers directory
• Products and services catalog
• Stock management
• Bank accounts management
• Commercial actions management
• Orders management
• Commercial proposals management
• Contracts management
• Invoices management
• Payments management
• Standing orders management
• Shipping management
• Expense report management
• Following social and fiscal tax payments
• Double entre accounting, general and auxiliary accounting
• Agenda with ical,vcal export for third tools integration
• EDM/DMS (Electronic Document Management / Document Management System)
• Foundations member management
• Leave requests for employees
• Mass emailing
• Realize surveys
• Point of Sale
• Donations management
• PDF Generation of all elements (invoices, proposals, orders, …)
• Import and export tools (CSV or Excel)
• Bookmarks management
• LDAP connectivity
• Multi-user, with several permission levels for each feature
• Very user friendly and easy to use
• Highly customizable: Enable only the modules you need; fields can be personalized by the user; choose your skin; several menu managers (can be used by internal users as a back-office with a particular menu, or by external users as a front-office with another one).
• Open web service APIs (soap and rest)
• Works with PHP 5.4.0+ (requires functions like DateTimeZone.getOffset), MySQL 5.0.3+ or MariaDB or PostgreSQL 8.1.4+
• Installation for Windows, Debian/Ubuntu, Fedora/Redhat/OpenSuse or online Server
• also compatible with all Cloud solutions that match PHP, MySQL/MariaDB or PostgreSQL prerequisites
• It is easy to understand, maintain and code and interfaces with your own system information (PHP with no heavy frameworks, trigger and hook architecture).
Those features are not (yet) available:
• AistroERP does not contain a Payroll module.
• Tasks on the project module can’t have dependencies between each other.
• AistroERP does not include any Webmail.
• Double party accountancy is available but reports are not yet complete.
• To manage several companies or foundations, using one installation, you need to add the Module MultiCompany (At $350/- additional cost). Note that without purchasing this extra module you can still make as many installations of companies as you need, but you won’t be able to share elements between them (like customers).
See The Demo:
URL – https://erpdemo.aistro.com/
Username – demoerpuser
Password – aistrodemos